Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thought Map


Here is my thought map for Multitouch Specification Project. I will add to this and continue to develop it. This is pretty much the bare, bare bones skeleton of it. As you can see it it is split up into the 3 main branches I discussed in my last post plus a new administrative branch I will develop to see oversight of all three primary branches.

I used vym to make this, you should be able to find it in most distro's software repositories.

If you want to add onto the thought map or suggest changes let me know, better yet, download it from this link, and email me a copy of your changes.


1 comment:

  1. DUMPS' DUMPS" DUMPS DUMPS" +PIN AVAILABLE
    Our database are update 5 times in week, selling fresh dumps track1&2 +pin
    Cvv, fullz : (with Dob + SSN + ) Banks logins, Paypal verified, Ebay, Amazon accounts logins, bestbuy, all kinds of shops account available, RDP, , Worldwide flight booking ,Train tickets, events tickets, etc all at a very reasonable rates etc. contact validvendors007@gmail.com, jdenterprises@qualityservice.com, hark212@hotmail.com or icq:711343039

    Our RULES:
    - Customer want test please buy for test and if the cvv is good customer can buy more from me, pls dont ask free test and sample or screenshot of any from us.
    - Customer buy over 10, I will discount for you.
    - I have a replacement policy for bad cvv. All my cvv are inspected before sale.
    - Cvv will be sent to you after receiving payment. Orders will be sent via e-mail or where you want and warranty for you 24hr after you buy.

    - Us (Visa,Master)
    - Us (Amex,Dis)
    - Us Bin , US Dob
    - Us fullz info =
    --------------------------------
    - Uk (Visa,Master)
    - Uk (Amex,Dis)
    - Uk Bin
    - Uk fullz
    --------------------------------
    - Ca (Visa,Master)
    - Ca (Amex,Dis)
    - Ca Bin , CA Dob
    - Ca fullz info
    --------------------------------
    - Au (Visa,Master)
    - Au (Amex,Dis)
    - Au Bin
    - Au fullz info

    ReplyDelete