Friday, August 20, 2010

Purpose of this blog.

I've been working with multi touch systems for a while now. First off I would like to say I am a strong supporter of the open source community and believe that being open helps resolve issues and drive development. Development would be the key word here. The people at nui group have a great thing going, but I feel like the development on the Linux platform has been severely hindered and is falling behind. I would like to see effort being put into developing multitouch applications and not just people trying to spend hours and hours just getting CCV or the ps3 eye to work, and then to just simply give up out of frustration. So, I will start this blog off with how to get CCV and your ps3eye working, and CCV and the ps3eye working together on Linux. Here is where things are different from the other tutorials available on the forums, I will be documenting how to do this from a fresh install of Ubuntu.

No comments:

Post a Comment